ThoughtWorks India at JavaOne 2007

ThoughtWorks India is being represented at this year's JavaOne conference in San Francisco by Sriram (Ram) Narayanan.

Ram is a Open Solaris evangelist and had given a talk on the OpenGrok source code browser and search engine at the Sun Tech Days at Hyderabad last month. This was quite well received and the guys at Sun Microsystems Bangalore nominated him as a speaker for JavaOne; he gets an all-expense-paid (well, almost :)) week-long trip to San Francisco.

I couldn't be certain, but I think this is the first time someone from TWI is going to speak at JavaOne, so it's a first for us!

4 comments:

Srijan said...

Sir, i am really really interested to work at Thought Works .. they are actually coming for campus placements to our college next week .. sir if u could please please help me with the type of questions that are asked in the test and interview .. i am really desperate u can say !! :) please do reply ... srijan_piyal@yahoo.co.in

TheRohan said...

Hi guys I am a beginner and received an email from Oracle regarding JavaOne & Oracle Develop conference 2011 to be held in Hyderabad..

I am hoping attend Oracle Develop conference this year. Expecting several sessions about application Grid and Oracle WebLogic Track and many more is much needed.
Here's a link I received: http://bit.ly/e1B2Ez

What do you guys suggest????

Unknown said...

Java was happening in 2007. It's 2011 now - forget JavaOne, attend RubyConf India..

Unknown said...

A dedicated conference Application Grid and Oracle WebLogic Track, Database Development Track is a great Idea.. I guess there’s one to be held in the month of may in Hyderabad.. But I don’t know what all it covers… I won’t be able to attend one this year however I received an email regarding the same